Environmentally Conscious Practices
Each Viceroy Hotel Group destination is engaged in an ongoing process of implementing environmental hotel and sustainability initiatives. This course of action begins by creating a written environmental/sustainability policy, and enacting a water and energy savings plan and comprehensive recycling programs-covering everything from paper, glass, plastic and cardboard to toner cartridges, fluorescent bulbs and electronics. Each eco friendly hotel property uses biodegradable cleaning products, has created incentive plans for employee use of carpools and/or mass transit, and has installed energy-efficient lighting and occupancy sensors throughout the destination.
At the brand and individual property levels, Viceroy Hotel Group properties identify and pursue region-specific environmental hotel programs.
For hotel guests who elect not to receive daily housekeeping services, as part of our Stay Green program, each room will receive:
- Two complimentary bottles of water in your room daily
- Complimentary internet access daily
- One time $25 dining credit for Oliverio
- Recycle glass, plastic & paper
- Eco- toilet paper, multifold & Kleenex
- Neil George bath amenities in recycled containers
- Energy efficient lighting in public areas & guest rooms
- Linen reuse program (sheets & towels)
- 50% off parking for guest traveling w/Hybrid vehicles.
- Donate to LA Food Bank (Thanksgiving)
- Children's Hospital Toy Drive
- Breast Cancer Awareness (Dining in Oliverio % of proceeds)
- Volunteer work for local Community