Effortlessly fusing sophisticated and cutting-edge aesthetics with state-of-the-art amenities, Hotel Zetta is an urban retreat, ideally located for connecting authentically with San Francisco’s leading cultural, entrepreneurial and tech-savvy communities.
- 116 contemporary, oversized guestrooms and suites
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Interactive lobby and social hub featuring Macs and Plinko game wall
- Lobby Lounge and full service bar
- Mezzanine game room and lounge featuring pool table, shuffleboard and multiple game consoles
- Three meeting rooms with built in A/V and permanent whiteboard and corkboard walls
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Exclusive, destination restaurant coming soon in 2013
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi Internet access property-wide.
- Signing privileges at Burke Williams, full-service spa located in the adjacent Westfield Shopping Center
- State-of-the-art wellness center with Technogym equipment, ARKE wall and TRX station
- Easy access to the best of San Francisco—one block to the historic cable-car turnaround and just a few blocks to the Moscone Convention Center and Union Square
- Steps away from BART and other public transportation options
- 24-hour valet parking (fees apply)
- Pet-friendly hotel (no weight limitation and $75/visit deep cleaning fee)
- Laundry and valet services
Make a reservation online, or call 415-543-8555.