Maps & Directions to Hotel Zetta San Francisco
Centered within the convergence of San Francisco’s SoMa district, Mid-Market and Union Square, Hotel Zetta offers immediate access to the city’s iconic attractions, shops and restaurants. Hotel Zetta’s enviable downtown address allows guests with unprecedented local amenities, with the Westfield Shopping Centre next door, the historic cable-car turnaround just one block away, and Union Square and the Moscone Center only minutes further.
Directions From Key Points
View directions from:
- Head north
- Keep right at the fork
- Slight left towards US-101N
- Take the ramp onto US-101 N
- Exit 433B for Interstate 80 towards Bay Bridge
- Merge onto 1-80 E (signs for Bay Bridge/Oakland)
- Take exit 1 toward U.S. 101 N
- Merge onto 7th St
- Turn right onto Mission St.
- Take the 3rd Left onto 5th St
- Destination will be on the right
Taking the BART from SFO:
- Take Pittsburg/Bay Point train (yellow track)
- Take Train to Powell St. Stop
- Exit BART terminal toward Market St. (3 minutes walking to hotel)
- Head Southwest on Market Street toward 5th Street
- Turn left on 5th Street
- Hotel Zetta will be on left side of street
- Head southwest on John Glenn Dr toward Alan Shepard Way.
- Turn left onto Alan Shepard Way.
- Turn right onto Airport Dr.
- Continue onto 98th Ave.
- Take the Interstate 880 N ramp to Downtown/Oakland.
- Turn right onto I-880 N/Interstate 880.
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Interstate 80 W/San Francisco and merge onto I-80 W.
- Take exit 2A on the left for Fifth Street
- Turn right onto 5th St.
Los Angeles- 1 hour, 5 mins
Miami - 5 hours, 11 minutes.
New York - 5 hours, 8 mins
London - 10 hours, 55 mins
Tokyo - 9 hours, 4mins